Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Water Play







My boys LOVE water!! Now that it is 90 degrees most days....it is back outside to play with the hose for the Kmon family!! Lincoln is just like Logan as far as the hose is concerned. They both love to spray it at nothing and everything. One thing that Lincoln does that Logan never did and still doesn't do....turn the hose on himself!! He will point it up in the air over his head and then squeel and run when it lands on him! It is very funny to watch. Of course, they both run through the sprinkler!! They even get Matt and I to run through with them. Water gives us hours of entertainment...and in Alabama, we need it!!

1 comment:

Kristyn said...

I love Lincoln's face here...so freakin' cute....maybe one day I'll actually meet him (I can't believe you guys are going so very far away!)