Friday, October 9, 2009

Ready for Winter







Every year Ed and Laureen outfit the kids in their winter gear!! Logan is always excited to try on his new stuff. He was at school when I got the package opened. I tried Lincoln's on him fully expecting a protest and a fit. Well, boy was I wrong. He smiled so big once I got his coat on and kept pointing at everything else and saying "ON!". I got all of the gear on and he just pranced around the house with a huge smile!! He then refused to take off the boots when it was time to go get Logan. So he rode in the stroller in his bright red boots in the 75 degree weather. He couldn't have been happier! It occurred to me after that this was his first experience with winter gear. In Alabama last year, it never got cold enough for the coat and boots.

No comments: